Thursday, May 31, 2007

Fixings

Things that have been fixed include:
  1. The tooth is now back in place with a semi-permanent resin attachment
  2. The car now goes like the clappers thanks to a new bit I got off eBay a lot cheaper than through a dealer (£35 vs. £160)
  3. I also bought a circuit board off eBay for my central heating/hot water boiler (£60 vs. £200), fitted it this morning and the house is now toasty warm again. After two days of a plumber not being able to fix it , I did the damn thing myself. Hurrah!
Just need one more major thing to complete my collection.

Come on mum and Addenbrooke’s, make the full set...

3 Comments:

At 11:30 am, Blogger potdoll said...

your Mum sounds great. I'm hoping sceptecemia is very treatable so she can come round mine soon to do a spot of decorating.

I'm glad she has a son who cares about her. She's very lucky. Hope she's feeling much better soon.

 
At 12:52 pm, Blogger Alex said...

Glad you got that all fixed. I hope to add the whole of our front bedroom to a similar list at the end of next week.

And if you're allowed back to see your mum, give us a call. I work only 10 minutes away from Addenbrookes. We could do lunch!

 
At 4:45 am, Blogger ME said...

Wow, nice job. Had I known you were so handy, I would have put you to more work while you were here ;-)

Hope your mum heals up soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home