Friday, December 28, 2007

Fermata

Like the quiet before the avalanche, the span of days between Christmas and New Year is coasting by. No bargains worth mentioning to be had at the sales, I’ve even refrained from buying several bits of kit I’ve had my eye on for some time.

Christmas/Winter Festival/Whatever doesn’t seem to grab at my wallet the way it used to... ;-)

Though I may well still invest in a terrifying amount of fireworks to see in 2008. And put the town of Letchworth’s municipal efforts to shame. Simple pleasures...

3 Comments:

At 4:26 pm, Blogger jimhenshaw said...

He's Back! And he's bringing explosives!! Somehow I knew there was another comeback in the works. But the fireworks are an unexpected bonus.

Happy New Year, mate!

 
At 9:43 pm, Blogger Riddley Walker said...

Mister Henshaw, fresh New Year Salutations to you too! ;-)

Yes, the ol' curmudgeon's back, but after almost reaching burnout and realising I was getting just a little too snappy in the lead-up to Christmas, I'm clearing the decks in both work and personal life so I can just get on with stuff.

I've set some ridiculously high goals for this year (some of which I need to have a chat with you sometime about) but hey, why aim low? ;-)

Season’s best to my legions of readers!

[snigger]

 
At 8:53 am, Blogger Brian Sibley said...

So, DID you see in the New with a Big Bang??

With only 11 months and 1 day to go to the NEXT New Year, have (with what's left of it) a Good One!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home